Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Olympic Madness

We are in the midst of Olympic Madness in our house. Swimming, gymnastics, VB (both indoor and sand), soccer, water polo, handball, whitewater rafting...you name it, we've probably seen a snipet of it. Right now we're watching women's gymnastics...always been one of my favorites and wish I could even lift my leg as high as those girls. I live my dream of doing gymnastics through my 3 twirling cousins. Jeff and I have both checked out the sand volleyball. I like it for the VOLLEYBALL and Jeff likes it for the skimpy uniforms that the women wear. I hope that he's also brushing up on his skills. Kaelin has enjoyed the soccer and basketball (men crushing China). I love this time of the year (every 4 years) to see the world's greatest athletes competing against each other, doing what they love. Especially those little known sports, such as Judo, Fencing, Rowing, yachting....

No comments: