
This year I got around to putting a garden in our backyard. I missed the nice large garden at the prior house and tried to create one as large. This allows enough space for the traditional crops (carrots, potatoes, etc) along with a few fun ones (brussel sprouts, leek, etc). I initially bought some fencing that had too large of mesh and found my radishes and lettuce disappearing. I corrected by getting a smaller mesh which rabbits cannot fit through. But I now have a new problem. One who likes raw onions and tomatoes, vaguely understands the meaning of "No" and tends to dribble the evidence down the front of his shirt. I attribute the taste for all vegetables from his grandfather and the cast iron stomach which would teach him to stop eating these to me. I knew it'd come back to haunt me. See the second half of the prior set of pictures for more information...
1 comment:
That's a tough problem, Jeff. I'm glad he likes the veggies! You have a great garden.
Post a Comment