I tried out my new toy tonight. Yes, it's really sad when a mom says that her new toy is a double jogging stroller, but I was excited when I got it. I've been looking for one for awhile. And I found one this weekend while we were back in Sioux Falls. I don't care if it's been used (why buy a new one when the boys won't be in it THAT long). Anyway, after talking Jeff into letting me get it (yes, I actually need to take the boys for walks to justify it), we packed it in the car. Of course we had to disassemble it to get it home, as of course it can't go in back with Sonoma. Anything that moves in the back scares her and then she stands the whole trip. That would suck, but....
So, anyway, I took the boys to Silver Lake Park for our walk. We did a little playing on the slides and parks, watched the geese wander around, and walked the 1.8 miles around the lake. They were both comfortable, it was easy to push (just need to pump up the tires a little more) and no complaining about "touching" each other. And because I like it, we'll be doing a lot more walking. Because as Kaelin ways, "That was pun, mom."
Maybe one of these days Sonoma will get to come, too.
The Stories We Tell Ourselves
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment