Sunday, July 27, 2008

Adventurous Day

It has already been an adventurous (is that how you spell it?) day, and it's only 3:30pm. Dayne was up talking in bed at 5:30am (AGAIN). Luckily he will talk for a little while b4 getting up. So we were downstairs at 6:15 playing (I'm not up that early on a normal work day). Anyway, he is way too curious and knows how to push buttons. You move him away from something after saying "No" for the 10th time and he goes right back, laughing the whole way. He will be our devil child. We tried church this morning for the first time in way too long as a family. Needless to say, the boys did AWESOME. And we didn't even have to use the Cheerios (not the main stash, anyway). Kaelin even said "Thank you for church, Mommy" on the way home. Maybe we'll try again next week. Right now I have 5 children under the age of 6 playing in my living room b/c it's raining out. And they're all bouncing off the wall. At least 3 of them aren't mine, so they're excited about the toys. They're all sharing something, but I don't know what it is...all I hear is "It's my turn". But no crying yet. I don't know how those families with many children do it. I love my children dearly, but it would be very difficult to have this many. I don't have the patience. No crying yet, so I'll just keep on typing. But if it keeps raining, I guess we're not going to the pool. More later, if I don't have to break up any fights!

No comments: